Monday, October 10, 2011

Viwawa Memories - ^^

Hey guys, Alvin here. Before I log out, I wanna post about my history about Viwawa when I'm addicted to Viwawa for 2 years. Lol.

First at the year of 2008, at month of April, at that day, I went to my cousin's house and I saw him playing Viwawa, so I asked him what game is it? He said Viwawa, so I went back to my house and I started to play Viwawa.

FIRST I FOUND VIWAWA IS SO BORING.
But, I don't know why I love to play Viwawa!!

OHH WAIT ---- ACTUALLY I HAVE 2 VIWAWA ACCOUNTS ;
1st -
2nd -

Okay, lets talk about the first one first. [alvinx099]

I started to play Viwawa on April, 2008 until May, 2010.
The first ID get banned, because of playing cheats, The ID died on the month and year of November 2008. Lols.

So I created a new ID, [aLvINx_] I CHANGED IT TO A NEW NICKNAME USING 888 CASH -> [LuVaLv_x96]

The 2nd ID born on November 2008 and it being killed (not ban, but just quit) on May 2010 (Haha, I give my ID to my friend coz I don't wanna play anymore).

This 2 years, I realised that I spent too much time on Viwawa!! But luckily I got EXPRESS as I want in my studies, Thanks GOD.

First favourite game in Viwawa is Match It.

My first best friend in Viwawa - Litt0gal. We talked to each other at the lobby of Match It. At that time I'm only level 11 and she is 13 (We are still newbies x]) Soon, I got more friends in Match It and now we still contact to each other at Facebook. Then I feel that Match It is boring, so I played Stwack. Ohh yea, I got many idols in different games. Match It idols : HongQiGong and more (quit for years so I forgot, sorry)

Second favourite game in Viwawa is Stwack.

At the first time I played Stwack, I don't found Stwack is really fun, but still, everyday I play Stwack and didn't realise that I'm addicted to Stwack. Last time using my alvinx099's account, I always buy cash using my handphone. But soon I don't know what happened, suddenly in Brunei can't use handphone SMS to Viwawa Cash. Stwack idols : Cookie, Zilia and more (forgot too) But I will never forget my Stwack best friend, she is . Till now she don't online in Viwawa and I can't find her Facebook or MSN. Soon I got more and more friends in Stwack. But at the level 40+ I feel that Stwack is boring so I tried another game, Wahlords.

Third favourite game in Viwawa - Wahlords.

Hehehe, Wahlords. My favourite game ever. I will love my Wahlords forever and ever. I never stop playing Wahlords. For me, Wahlords is the best game in Viwawa!! *Bombs there and bombs here* XD.
Okay, I will start. First time when I'm playing Wahlords, I feel that Wahlords is so much fun than other games in Viwawa. I will make my history in Wahlords short and simple. Because it may take me 1 year to finish it. (LOL, Over! XD)

Level 10 - I met my first best friend in Wahlords. She is Jenny (forgot the name but we still contact to each other in Facebook). During that time, we are at the same level and we said we gonna challenge that who can get a horse first. XD But soon she don't online for a long time.

Level 11 to 24 - I met lots of pros !!! Like Swifter, C_T_K, limlaupei, kimbet, Tna_Thaking, gigg11, gladdysgladdys, gladdys_chuah and many more old Wahlorders.. They are so pro!! During that time, Viwawa don't have bosses, arenas, etc.. This is why I like Viwawa <3 .

Level 25 or up - 2nd best friend in Wahlords and now she is just like my sister , she is . During that time, her level is so low (maybe 10) and we keep saying LY , LY (LuckY) because she can win me, and I said she is lucky because her name got "L" and "Y" (LolipopsYean).

and now I'm Level 50+ , I got many friends and during that time lots of people quitting which made me sad too. I forgot to say that my 1 big idol

Others game I played in Viwawa:

1) Big2.5 - I can say this is 1 of my favourite game in Viwawa too, last time Brunei don't have Big2.5, Wahjong and Zany Bridge (My sister said maybe Brunei is Muslim country thats why Viwawa don't put those 3 games at that time). Since the year 2009, one day, I opened Viwawa and I saw 3 of this games. I was so happy! At the first time, I don't know how to play Big2.5 and I learned it myself by see-ing people playing. and soon me, myself I taught my elder sister and brothers how to play Big2.5 XD.

2) Checkmate - I do play Chess sometimes but I don't really like it.

3) Wahjong - Heh :3 , I love the sound when like someone won the match or putting out the cards. (sound like PAO, and etc.. ITS SO CUTE!)

4) Sushido - I taught my Numeroid's friend how to play Sushido, now I saw her level is so super amazingly HIGH! I'm proud of her! She is Fiona or Flora, I forgot. If I'm not wrong her level now is 100+. Uhm, Sushido... One of my favourite games too..
Idols : apple18juice, terikayaki, louisdog and many more!!

5) Zany Bridge - I love this game so much! But I don't like when the pros kick out the newbies!! They thought they are pro uh! I'm still new in this game, they mad with me because I made my partner lose. I only know how to play a little bit only. and to the pros of Zany, I know you are pro but please don't kick out the newbies like me. I also want to learn how to play okay!! (Not all pros are mean, some only)

6) Numeroid - as you can see from my LuvAlv_x96's profile, I got a trophy for being top for 1 month. I started to love Numeroid. (Maybe because I love Maths? Haha..) But the big problem of Numeroid is.... NO PLAYERS. SOMETIMES IN THE MORNING OR AFTERNOON OR WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS, THE MOST HIGH PLAYERS I SAW ONLY 10+ I WAS LIKE WTH. ._. Why do you guys don't like Numeroid.. Lol, so sad~

7) Dynasty Chess - Like what I said just now, I don't really like to play Chess. :3

8) Groword - I can say Groword is one of my favourite game in Viwawa too!! Longest word I can form.. is.... oh I forgot... Nvm then HAHAHA. XD.. Still, I miss my friends in Groword. :']

9) Harvest Time - Okay.. I love this game too, its like Big2.5... only different abit.. :3

10) Speedoku - I like Speedoku but need to take me a long time OMG! Need to practice more, haha. :3

11) Defcon 1 ~ and ~ 12) Buffet Wars - Nothing to say about both of this games.. For me, both of this games is fun too! <3

I never play the new games - 13) Texas Holdem and 14) Bombs Away, because during that time I already quit Viwawa and I don't feel like playing Viwawa again. >.<

*** To 2010 til now players.. Actually there is 1 game that closed down in the year 2009.

In Viwawa, actually there are total of 15 games all together.. This is also 1 of the reasons I quit Viwawa, because they closed down one of my favourite game..

15) MAGUS --- I have lots of friends here like lonelygirl, petezz, dc286 and many more.. After Magus closed down, some of them went to Wahlords ~ <3

Magus... Hmm... its like witch VS witch game, I don't know how to say but you will know what is Magus from this video below..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wQ0TFtR77g

Magus closed down because of lags, players only can reach till Level 25 or 30 I forgot.. Then at that level, we stuck.. cannot level up anymore, want to see Magus badges? Go to my 's profile now!!

Now ~ I wanted to say what I have done/made me happy/won something in Viwawa ~

- Created a club using my hard-earned gold! (Prince and Princess Club) (I ALREADY TRANSFERED THE LEADERSHIP TO OTHER MEMBER OF THE GUILD) (OH DARN IT, I JUST REALISED THAT MY MEMBER DELETED THAT GUILD!! NOO!!!! )
- Joined WawaUnited and Wahlorders Club before I created a guild.
- Love to chat with other players at Viwawa forums, you can check my posts at forums, if I'm not wrong its 1k+ posts or 2k+.. WawaHolic!! :3
- I got in Finals of Wahlords competition once. and lose to 1 of my best friends, .
- I created some of the videos of Viwawa games.
- Won Viwawa Voucher.
- Got Viwawa T-Shirt.
- Top 1 player in Numeroid for the month of February (2009).

~ <3 HIGHEST OVERALL RANKING <3 ~
Number : 3
PROOF : ->>>>


Don't believe me? Add my Facebook (Alvin Liaw Kian Siong) and check out Viwawa album!

OR You can ask for my Facebook!

Viwawa album (From My Facebook) : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1248368882840.38580.1037985745&type=1 (If cannot or fail, please add my Facebook and remember to check it!)

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE!
http://www.youtube.com/alvinx099
There are some Viwawa videos ~ Check it out !!

PS: Sorry for my bad English.

-> My Slogans, "Nothing is impossible and Nobody is perfect"
-> Good bye! Viwawa, Why quit alone?

- Loves and Kisses from Alvin. ;)


~~ OH YA I ALSO GOT CREATED A CLUB 5 STARS VOTING CLUB~! (AS YOU CAN SEE FROM BELOW POST)

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY MEMBERS YA!! <3 :') MISS YA ALL MY BEST FRIENDS!! SISTERS AND BROTHERS!! KISSES AND MUCH LOVES!! XD <3 :')

@@ Next ~ Meetoto History of Alvin (Coming soon!)

1 comment:

  1. May I know how to play viwawa again??? Why I cannot log in anymore???

    ReplyDelete